A Super Mario developed by and for fans
Mario Bros will never stop being trendy. Nintendo's legendary character has starred in hundreds of adventures and its fans never get fed up. Super Mario Bros. X is proof the latter as the fans themselves have developed it based on Super Mario 1, 2 and 3 and Super Mario World with all their famous enemies and characters.
Jump, run and collect coins in Mario's classic settings.
Features of the game
- Five playable characters: Mario, Luigi, Toad, Peach and Link from Legend of Zelda.
- Over 60 different levels.
- The game includes a level editor with hundreds of objects from all the classic Mario games: bricks, bushes, enemies, castles...
- 3 kinds of games: collaborative mode for two players that includes a smart camera, battle mode and the classic individual mode.
As well as all the fun that can be provided by these 60 levels and all the characters available, since it's a game developed by and for fans, from the developer's site we can download a wide range of additional packs created by the rest of players with the editor included in the game.
All in all, Super Mario Bros. X is a game that will never stop growing and that you'll never get fed up with. Who could get bored having the possibility to create the most complicated levels you could ever think of?
- Requires Windows XP or above.
The ultimate guide to play Super Mario Run
Decorate your chats with Mario stickers